So, You're Writing a Blog PostTags: journal
layout: Do not touch. title: Title of your article (you can't use hyphens or colons.) tags: Enter as comma seperated list, case insensitive. Try to use one award and one normal tag
- Tips - tips and tricks for other teams.
- Journal - working on the journal, blog, and posts like this one.
- Outreach - volunteering and special events. Ex. Moonday, NSTA
- Mechanical - work on the robot, parts, building, ect.
- Software - programming.
- Business - grants, funding, ect.
- Organization - organizing, cleaning physical things.
- Video - if you have a video, nothing else.
- Private - will NOT show up on the blog page
- Pinned - pins post as first on the homepage until the tag is removed.
- Inspire - (award) all around good posts, important things for judges like NSTA, or a post going over our robot in detail
- Connect - business award
- Innovate - design process and uniqueness award
- Design - award about how well documented and designed your robot is
- Motivate - recruitment, representing STEM/FIRST
- Control - coding award
REMEMBER: keep the space between the colon and the information, and dont touch the "---"s.
Task: Used for succinctly describing what you did Body of Post: Describe what you did, how you did, ect.. Reflections: Used to say how something worked out, your creative process, expectations, ect. Images: Must be 600px wide. Use as many as you'd like. Save in images. Videos: Use the default YouTube embed. Embedded Insta/Twitter Posts: DON'T put in the first paragraph. You will break the blog. Filenames: Save as YYYY-MM-DD-NAME.html in _posts. If unfinished, Draft-YYYY-MM-DD-NAME.html